Change in criminal history
You must inform us immediately, using the Disclosure of a change in criminal history form, if you are charged with or convicted of an offence.
You must inform us of the date, type and details of the charge or conviction:
- no matter whether it was committed in Queensland, interstate or overseas
- including charges for convictions not recorded.
The definition of criminal history is found in Schedule 3 of the Act (PDF, 864KB).
Disclosure of a change in criminal history form (PDF, 55KB).
Change in circumstances
You must inform us within 20 business days of the following changes in your circumstances:
- your name
- your address
- the school at which you are employed if employed at the school on a permanent full-time or part-time basis
- removal or variation of the qualification under which you obtained your registration.
You can notify us of most of these changes via your myQCT account.
Contact us here if the qualifications under which you obtained registration have been removed or varied, explaining the change.
Changes to teaching status in another state
You must inform us within 7 days if your teaching status in another state changes. You must disclose
- if your registration is cancelled or suspended in another state
- if your employment is terminated due to incompetence or not being suitable to teach, in a state that does not register teachers.
Disclosure of changes in teaching status in another state form (PDF, 59KB).