The Queensland College of Teachers has a number of committees to carry out specific functions for the QCT. Committee members include Board members and other members of the profession.
The majority of committees are chaired by a member of the Board.
The committees are as follows:
- Corporate Governance and Risk Committee
- Internal Review Committee
- Professional Practice and Conduct Committee
- Professional Standards Committee
- Registration Committee
- Suitability to Teach Committee
The Board can also establish working parties or advisory groups for specific projects.
The Committee Charter outlines the procedures and guidelines for QCT committees.